Fun, attentive, world-class leaders on every workshop. A chance to visit one of the truly best birding places on the planet. Meet great, like-minded people for lasting memories...and friendships. Be a better birder and enjoy a feeling of accomplishment when you are done. Registration fees help support the mission of NJ Audubon's Cape May Bird Observatory.
Why Join a Cape May School of Birding Workshop?
On A Typical Workshop
• The majority of time is spent in the field, watching and listening to birds while learning about them.
• There often will be at least one indoor session, normally in the afternoon (sometimes more on 2- and 3-day workshops).
• Daily plans are adjusted to meet local weather and migration conditions.
• We look at all birds we encounter, but remain focused on the topic of the workshop.
• Leader-to-participant ratio is 1:12 or better.
• Participants range from beginners to advanced birders; all are welcome.
• Questions are always welcome, before, during and even after the workshop.
Thousands of CMBO Workshop alumni are out there in the field, applying the skills they learned in Cape May. Read what they have to say about CMBO's Cape May Birding Workshops.
For registration information, please visit our Registration page.